Kollo Health's Marine Collagen is a premium liquid supplement, backed by science. Specially formulated to be easily absorbed by the body, our Marine Collagen peptides have been clinically studied for anti-ageing effects. Kollo Health Marine Collagen delivers high levels of amino acids which contribute to collagen production for healthier, younger-looking skin and stronger hair and nails.
We’ve also added B1, B5, B6 and B12, Vitamin C and l-lysine, all of which are crucial to normal collagen formation for cell renewal in skin, bones and cartilage.
Each 21.5g daily dose of Kollo Health's Marine Collagen contains 10,000mg of high-grade, clinically researched marine collagen peptides with added B1, B5, B6 and B12, Vitamin C and l-lysine:
- Marine collagen is a natural protein extracted from the scales of saltwater fish. Peptides mean the protein has been through a process of hydrolysis to break it down into small chains of amino acids with a low molecular weight, which makes them more easily and quickly absorbed by the body. This is often referred to as ‘bioavailability’.
- B vitamins play a vital role in maintaining good health and wellbeing, and are known to have a direct impact on your energy levels, brain function and cell metabolism when taken daily
- Vitamin C is instrumental in the production of collagen, - without it your body can’t actually form or store collagen. It is also an antioxidant that slows the rate of free-radical damage to collagen that can contribute to dry skin, fine lines and wrinkles.
- L-lysine promotes collagen growth, enzymes and antibodies, as well as helping to promote a healthy immune system.
Collagen is a structural protein which helps to repair tissues and is an important building block in bones, muscles, cartilage, skin and blood. Collagen makes up 25% to 35% of whole-body protein content.
Our Marine Collagen has been specially formulated to be a very delicious tropical flavour that is loved by all.
Collagen is formed in your skin by cells called fibroblasts. Fibroblasts need amino acids to produce collagen. Kollo supplies your fibroblasts with these amino acids via collagen peptides (sometimes called hydrolysed collagen), which is a form of collagen that has been broken down into tiny molecules that can be easily and effectively absorbed by the body. Taken daily, each 21.5g dose of Kollo can help towards younger-looking skin and hair, as well as healthy joints and bones, by helping to stimulate collagen production.
Kollo Health's Marine Collagen is £35.99 per box of 14 sachets or if you subscribe to receive Kollo Health's Marine Collagen every 14 days or every 28 days, it is £29.74 per box. You can cancel your subscription at any time.
Yes. Our marine collagen peptides are made from the skins and scales of that would otherwise be discarded in the fillet process. Our producer is very careful to protect the integrity and purity of our collagen by producing it in a plant that makes fish-derived gelatin and collagen, ensuring it is sourced from a secure, sustainable, and traceable supply chain.
Our collagen is produced from 100% fish skin and scales through a validated and safe process (sterilisation and pasteurisation, filtration, UF, and demineralisation). Our collagen is not irradiated. Our Collagen fully conforms to ongoing food and pharmaceutical regulations.
Though Kollo Health's Marine Collagen is obtained from a fish source, it doesn't taste of fish at all as fish oils are removed during production. We have added a delicious natural tropical flavour to make it pleasurable to drink as part of your daily routine.
Kollo Health's Marine Collagen is in liquid form so you can take it as a shot. It can also be added to drinks and smoothies.
Kollo can be taken at any time of day, but we recommend taking it daily in the morning.
Our key ingredient has been clinically studied for its anti-ageing potential on humans. It has been specially formulated as a liquid for easier and faster absorption by the body. And with a natural tropical flavour, it also tastes great.
Clinical studies of Kollo’s premium marine collagen peptides indicate that benefits may include:
- Improvement of general skin health
- Prevention of deep wrinkle formation
- Minimisation of fine lines
- Increased skin suppleness and hydration, firmness and elasticity
- Promotion of healthy hair and strong nails
- Promotion of healthy joints
Clinical studies of our key ingredient record results after two weeks, with the majority of volunteers involved in human clinical studies reporting visible results within the 12 week study period. One of the first things you may notice is an improvement in skin hydration and radiance. Your hair may also feel stronger and healthier.
Collagen is rich in the essential amino acids that your body needs to build a protein called alpha-keratin, which makes up hair. By supporting and increasing the body’s hair building proteins, collagen may help to promote healthier hair.
Liquid supplements have a smaller molecular structure than solid supplements, making them easier to absorb by the body than solids. Kollo Health's Marine Collagen has been designed in liquid form to deliver a higher level of collagen and other nutrients faster and more effectively into the bloodstream.
As with all allergies, if you have any concerns it is always best to consult your doctor before taking a new supplement.
Kollo is free from gluten, dairy, lactose, soy and wheat. It contains no artificial colours, additives or preservatives. It is also GMO-free, fat free, caffeine-free, contaminants free, carbohydrate free and cholesterol free.
There are roughly 38 Kcal per 21.5g serving of Kollo Health Marine Collagen.
Kollo contains 9.5g of protein per 21.5g sachet.
Kollo contains fish protein so it is NOT suitable for vegans or vegetarians.
There are no reported problems with Kollo Health's Marine Collagen when used with other supplements and medications, but if you have any concerns it is always best to consult a health professional before taking a new supplement.
We've been asked a lot as to whether Kollo Health's Marine Collagen is suitable for pregnant women. As Kollo Health's Marine Collagen is totally natural, you should be absolutely fine taking Kollo during pregnancy. If you have any concerns we advise you consult your GP.
Taking Kollo while breastfeeding is safe, yes. If you have any concerns with taking a new supplement please consult your doctor before purchasing.
Although these are possible side effects of Kollo Health's Marine Collagen, as long as you follow the instructions it can be well-tolerated. However, as with any supplement, we recommend that if you have any concerns with taking Kollo please consult your doctor before purchasing.
You can manage your subscription, update your address or cancel your orders at anytime here:
You can log in to your Kollo Health account and skip an individual subscription charge by going to your "Manage Subscription“ section. You can also change the next shipping date, or payment and billing information. Don’t forget to click save!
Yes. We send a reminder email 7 days before your charge. Please check your spam or junk folder.
Yes of course. You can cancel at any time from your side of your account within the "Manage Subscription" section or by contacting us. We recommend doing this before an upcoming charge is processed if you do not wish to receive any more orders.
- ‘14 Days Supply’ subscription £29.87 (one box containing 14 sachets charged every fortnight as a recurring charge) Saves 17% off the one-time purchase price (£29.87 per box).
- ‘28 Days Supply’ subscription £59.74 (2 boxes which equate to 28 sachets charged every 28 days as a recurring charge) Saves 17% off the one-time purchase price (£29.87 per box).
- ‘84 Days Supply’ subscription £172.74 (6 boxes which equate to 84 sachets charged every 84 days as a recurring charge) Saves 20% off the one-time purchase price (£28.79 per box).
- ‘165 Days Supply’ subscription £323.88 (12 boxes which equate to 168 sachets charged every 165 days as a recurring charge) Saves 25% off the one-time purchase price (£26.99 per box).
- Couples Supply ‘28 Days Supply’ subscription £115.16 (4 boxes which equate to 56 sachets every 28 days as a recurring charge) Saves 20% off the one-time purchase price (£28.79 per box).
You can have the frequency of when you would like to be charged, however you like. For instance, if you wish to receive Kollo on a specific date of each month, you can let us know and we'll set this up so it suits you.
Yes. All orders are free shipping - if you wish to pay for special delivery, you can pay for this at the checkout but please also contact us with your order number so it's not missed. Please note, orders are shipped same day excluding weekends and bank holidays.
We send all our subscriptions via Royal Mail which should reach you within 2 to 5 working days*. Please note, this is a guide and it may differ if affected by strikes/delays or holiday occasions. Orders are shipped same day excluding weekends and bank holidays.